At Anderson Crane, the core of our company is our expertise in building to suit our clients’ needs. Drawing on more than 30 years of conveying experience across a wide range of industries and over 7 decades of bulk material handling, we are the industry leader in innovative and problem-solving designs.
Custom fabrication of material handling equipment is our specialty—including screw feeders, screw conveyors, heavy-duty bucket elevators, belt conveyors, drag conveyors, hoppers, bins, gates, and other sheet metal products.
From food-grade stainless steel to carbon steel and aluminum, when it comes to conveyor customization, Anderson Crane is the best in the business. Here’s why:
- We are an industry leader in REQ response times for custom applications.
- Customer satisfaction is a way of life. At Anderson Crane, our ownership spans 4 generations of family.
- Our conveying systems exceed CEMA standards.
- Anderson Crane deftly designs, engineers, and manufactures bulk material handling systems for our industry’s most demanding applications.
- Systems from Anderson-Crane are rarely rivaled in design, detail, fit, and finish.
- Some of the world’s largest food, drug and mineral companies rely on Anderson-Crane for bulk material handling solutions across the United States and in over 20 countries worldwide.
Discover the difference that Anderson-Crane can make for your company. Give us a call today!